(ups, pressed wrong key)

Hi DOM!

I'm not sure what you are looking for.

Do you know you can use this?
<tx:menuRadio action="#{clientConfigController.submit}"
                          value="#{clientConfigController.locale}">
  <f:selectItems value="#{clientConfigController.localeItems}" />
</tx:menuRadio>

Are you looking for a similar to create more than one menuItem with actions?

If so. I think this will not work, because the selectItems doesn't contains an action.

An other solution might be to use <ui:repeat> with facelets, but I didn't tested it.

Regards,

Udo