My JSF app use this:

<resource-bundle>
            <base-name>my.package.i18n.messages</base-name>
            <var>prop_general</var>
 </resource-bundle>

In my xhtml page i use

#{prop_general.mykey}

but i dont know how i can use this with CODI Messages,

I see this example:

String messageText = messageContext.message().text("msgKey").toText();

but how CODI get my property file? and where i get the
object messageContext ??
i think the tutorial is not specific about this

2012/4/4 Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>

> hi jose,
>
> in a jsf application:
> just configure your std. jsf application message bundle.
>
> regards,
> gerhard
>

> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -
> JavaEE Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German
>
> Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
>

> 2012/4/4 José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
>
> > Hi im new with CODI Messages Module, im reading this page:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/EXTCDI/message-usage.html
> >
> > but i cant find a way to use codi msgs with properties file, it is
> > possible?.
> >
> > Normally i use properties file where the use can change their msgs but
> here
> > in CODI.
> >

> > --
> > *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*