Hi Dom,

sorry for the late response.

Generally I encourage you to migrate to 1.5.x. I think you should update
JSF to 1.2 and Tobago to 1.5.x at the same time. That might be less
effort for programming and testing.

In special, it depends a little from you application, because we need
some API changes using the tc:tree. These changes we make in version 1.6.x.

If you are using the tree minor or not, you can migrate to 1.5.x and
later to 1.6.x with low effort.

If you are using the tree intensively, you may wait until 1.6.x will be
release.

Both versions will contain bugfixes and important features for a while.

Regards,

Udo