Here is what i have:

      xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html";
      xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core";
      xmlns:p="http://primefaces.org/ui";
      xmlns:kx="http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/componentes";
      xmlns:cc="http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite";>

    <!-- INTERFACE -->
    <cc:interface componentType="myComponentExample">
      <cc:targetAttributeName..../>
    </cc:interface>
..

I see this:  "The component library Composite Components does not
contain component targetAttributeName"

As i can see i dont have the targetAttributeName and clientBehaviour
attributes, why?

pom.xml:

 <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
            <artifactId>myfaces-bundle</artifactId>
            <version>2.1.8</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>