On 20/11/2012 20:16, Gerhard Petracek wrote:
hi ludovic,

to get rid of
   "... no
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider in
place! ..."
you have to ensure that all config-files and owb jar-files you are using
are packaged correctly.

you can compare your war-file e.g. with a war-file of a generated demo
generate it e.g. with #4 of:
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=
http://people.apache.org/~gpetracek/myfaces/

regards,
gerhard
Dear Gerhard,

thank you for this quick reply.

I, in fact, copied my dependencies from a pom.xml generation using your artifact. So, they are pretty much the same, excepted on the following point. I define MyFaces/OWB/PrimeFaces/other-JSF-related-stuff in a helper package, which I add as a dependency to my project.

So, in the mvn dependency:tree of my project,

[INFO] +- org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec:jar:1.2:provided
[INFO] +- org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-el_1.0_spec:jar:1.0.2:provided

is not listed.

But, as far as I understand, it should not be a problem. And it does not seem to be, as adding them in my top level pom.xml does not help.

Thanks again,

Ludovic