so this feature is available in 2.3?  how will we configure it?  i think TomEE 8 will ship with 2.3 although it is in the early stages

On 09/11/2017 17:38, Thomas Andraschko wrote:
You can also create a issue on their github project.

Yes, "more or less" :D
Not every small bit is defined in the specs, so in some parts their might
be some small differences.
Also the CombinedResourceHandler is not just a small component like a
inputText, it heavily changes the resources and many of these used features
are now specified now in the JSF 2.3 specs.
So OmniFaces already used some JSF impl hacks here in pre JSF 2.3
environments.

:
i have already posted the same on stack overflow with omnifaces tag.
there must be something fundamentally different between Mojarra and MyFaces
for this to be happening?  shouldn't they behave more or less the same?