Von: Udo Schnurpfeil [mailto:lof...@apache.org]
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017 11:40
An: users@myfaces.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [TOBAGO] How to setup my own PageRenderer in 3.0.6

Hi,

I've testet it, and I found 2 additional points in the faces-config.xml:
You need to define the render-kit-it:

<render-kit>
  <render-kit-id>tobago</render-kit-id>
  <renderer>
    <component-family>javax.faces.Form</component-family>
    <renderer-type>Page</renderer-type>

<renderer-class>org.apache.myfaces.tobago.example.demo.DemoPageRenderer</renderer-class>
  </renderer>
</render-kit>

and you should define an ordering, to select reliablely the double defined
renderer:

<ordering>

  <after>
    <name>tobago_core</name>