Hi Marko,

thanks for your suggestion. Actually we use Babel for Tobago (current
master development), but for me Babeldoes not keep what it promises.
There are some language features in TypeScript/ES6 than can't be
translated to ES5. So, we have to decide to program in a "modern and
clean" way, or doing workarounds all the day...

Regards,

Udo

--
Dipl.-Math. Udo Schnurpfeil - Managing Director
IRIAN Deutschland GmbH - Koppelstr. 4a - 26135 Oldenburg - Germany