Hallo,

In a small example Project we want to test the CDI-definition of managed Beans.
We want to use myfaces2.2.8 and deploy to WildFly13.

If we use the jsf version that is shipped with WildFly (mojarra2.2) the project
works.
If we use myfaces the request-scoped bean is not resolved an the project fails
without further Exceptions.

With myfaces we use the following web.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd";
id="WebApp_ID" version="2.5">

<context-param>
<param-name>org.jboss.jbossfaces.WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</context-param>

<servlet>
<load-on-startup>0</load-on-startup>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
<url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

<session-config>
<session-timeout>60</session-timeout>
</session-config>
<welcome-file-list>
<welcome-file>/index.html</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>

<listener>
<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
</listener>
</web-app>

To get the project started with JSF-managed Beans
(@javax.faces.bean.RequestScoped)we have to add the following
configuration-parameter:

<context-param>
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.config.annotation.LifecycleProvider</param-name>
<param-value>org.apache.myfaces.config.annotation.NoInjectionAnnotationLifecycleProvider</param-value>
</context-param>

summary:

mojarra with CDI-beans works
myfaces with JSF-managed beans works
myfaces with CDI-beans fails

Any idea?

Thanks Georg

Tel:
E-Mail: devn...@safir-wid.de
Internet: https://www.safir-wid.de

safir Wirtschaftsinformationsdienst GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Möllendorffstr.49, 10367 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Thilo Kind
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 66681
USt-ID: DE 193584747

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com