This sounds awesome.

As a user, creating small JSF projects all the time for various
companies, I am just saying
   I use the quarkus myfaces plugin all the time (literally every day) and
thank you

It will be interesting to see if the deployment will still be based on 2.3,
3 or even 4 branch?

It frustrates me, in Quarkus, that I search for JSF and that's not
mentioned (the jsf (MyFaces) plugin is found under MyFaces)

Also; the plugin is stall "experimental".

*MyFaces[myfaces-quarkus]EXPERIMENTALApache MyFaces Core runtime extension
for Quarkus.*

Will this be promoted at some stage afaik; its working ok and hardly
experimental (I have it live in projects out in the wild).