Fra: Ed Sowell <jag_man...@sbcglobal.net>
Sendt: 15. februar 2018 19:00
Til: users@netbeans.apache.org
Emne: UinserverZ for Netbeans for PHP development

Newbie here… this it the first time I’ve used a mail list in a decade or more,
so hope I’m doing it right.

I’m trying to set up Netbeans for online app development using PHP/JavaScript.
Tried using XAMPP for local server but things didn’t go well. Now trying
UniserverZ, but no luck so far. Uniserver has a tool called UniController.exe
with which one can choose from 3 different php.ini files,  php_test.ini,
php_development.ini, or php_production.ini. The tool also allows viewing  of
settings and stuff, with which I can see that the default place to look for
php.ini is C:\Windows. Therefore I think a copy of the selected ini is renamed
php.ini and put in C:\windows.  HOWEVER, in Netbeans one must browse to the
wanted php.ini, but its’ not there.

So, my first question is has anyone here ever used UniserverZ with NetBeans?

Ed