There are no main architects, there are no main anythings. We are all in
this together and decide together what the priorities are. Those working on
NetCAT ( will come with a
proposal on which issues to be fixed for a specific release and through
discussion together -- and, if needed, a vote process -- we come to

There is nothing special in this at all -- that's how Apache projects work.

For example, see this, though there are probably many similar references: