Hi there,
can someone tell me how to programmatically select a node in my beanTreeView
(backed up by an explorerManager) after being created in my data model? I tried
to do this in parent node, by adding a NodeListener like this:

        parentNode.addNodeListener(new NodeAdapter() {
            @Override
            public void childrenAdded(NodeMemberEvent ev) {
                if (ev.isAddEvent()) {
                    final Node node = ev.getNode();
                        @Override
                        public void run() {
                            try {

LibraryViewerTopComponent.findInstance().getExplorerManager().setSelectedNodes(new
 Node[] { node });
                            } catch (PropertyVetoException ex) {
                                MessageBox.error(ex);
                            }
                        }
                    });
                }
            }
        });

When I create a new item in my data model, the ChildFactory refreshes
asynchronously itself and creates a new node representing the data.
Unfortunately this does’t work because the child node may be not exists yet in
the explorer manager. Any suggestions?