Thanks Pete, Gail and Geertjan! This is really helpful!

From: Gail Anderson <gail.ander...@asgteach.com>
Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 1:47 PM
To: Pete Whelpton <peedee...@gmail.com>, "Amith, Muhammad F"
<muhammad.f.am...@uth.tmc.edu>
Cc: "users@netbeans.apache.org" <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Recommendations for RCP for Netbeans

Thanks, Pete. :)

Hi Muhammad,

If you’re interested in using JavaFX to help with some data visualization, our
book shows how to integrate JavaFX-based windows into your app and some of the
issues present when mixing JavaFX and Swing. The book was published before the
migration to Apache, but I think it is the most recent NetBeans Platform
publication.

Hope that helps.

Gail Anderson

On Nov 1, 2018, at 8:56 AM, Pete Whelpton