Hello all! Ohala get!

--

Quickly my issue revolves around static library usage in Netbeans.  I=92ve =
asked around and this will be, I find, a good place to also inquire.  I lov=
e programming and C++ but this one has me stumped.  I think I=92ve covered =
all the bases in fundamental understanding here.  See if you can see the pr=
oblem, won=92t you?

--

I=92m using Nana for a GUI involvement, implementation really.  Nana uses t=
he basic_types.hpp for nana::rectangle and others. Trying to compile this i=

Afterwards, as noted, I get a linker error (ld) saying it cannot find these=
 references in particular. I'm stumped; using Netbeans 8.2 I get nowhere wi=
th this.

I think the issue is that the static library will not have compiled in the =
basic_types.hpp file and so the linker will always complain about missing v=
alues.  How do I understand this?

I've asked on the Nana forums and they've suggested that it's probably a Ne=
tbeans or g++ configuration issue.

Can you guys see about helping me on this one? It's run on NB 8.2, Windows =
10 and MinGW for compatibility and it's simply a configuration issue I can =
feel it.  Partial solutions would be to include the ${LIBNANA_HEADER_DIR} r=
elative to the libnana.a library itself after it=92s been compiled or to fo=
rce the .hpp files into the source folder or to force the static library bu=
ild to include an expected path. I have not tried putting the Nana header f=
iles into the mingw or msys folders as e.g. /usr/lib, I wasn=92t sure if th=
is would be correct.

Ideas appreciated.

--

Thanks,