Hi, and thanks for the response.

This is a Gradle / tomcat / Java / Groovy app.  The project is at
https://github.com/kiss-web/Kiss

I developed it with IntelliJ and it works well.  I'm trying to port it over
to NetBeans to allow free development.  Under NetBeans, breakpoints in
Groovy don't work, and I am having trouble with the two source roots.

The stuff on GitHub uses NetBeans project-based approach.  I'm trying to
scratch that and depend more on Gradle.  Not having an easy time.

Any ideas on how I can tell the NetBeans editor that there are two source
roots?

Thanks!

Blake McBride