Hello,

I’m hoping to find a replacement for Dreamweaver. My older version of
Dreamweaver will stop working once I install the next OS from Apple. I’ve been
trying to figure out how to use Netbeans for this purpose, but I haven’t been
having any success so far. Is there a tutorial on using Netbeans for this
specific purpose? I need something that will walk me through loading the
existing site into Netbeans. I’m assuming that Netbeans doesn’t handle FTP, but
that’s no problem.

My site is now all PHP, which is used mostly for keeping prices up to date as I
can easily upload a single file from my database to the web server. And also
for the menu. I’m not a skilled programmer. The PHP code was written for me by
a friend. I’m OK working with HTML and only barely competent with CSS. I do
hope to be able to make the site more easily viewable on mobile phones and
tablets, so that means incorporating something like Bootstrap, which I’m trying
to learn.

Thank you,

Peter White