Hello Rory,

I was about to ask about JDK 11.0.2 but I now see it's been released 3
days ago! Any place I should subscribe for these release
announcements?

Last I remember there were some blockers on NetBeans with JDK 11.0.1
so we have been waiting on 11.0.2 since last year.

--emi

http://coolbeans.xyz/ - CoolBeans: An IDE for Java, JavaEE, PHP and more!