On Tue, Mar 5, 2019, 16:28 Greenberg, Gary <ggree...@visa.com> wrote:

> Well, I did reinstall NB10 into the directory without spaces and
> reconfigured proxy connection (Although the old one was also tested OK). I
> was able to download plugins now.

Does Netbeans 10 have Windows installers now?  I may have missed something.

Is this a 4k screen laptop?

Did you try changing the look and feel? (You shouldn't have to anymore,
just asking if that makes a difference for your fonts)

I don't understand why they want your IDE in One Drive.

> However, I still cannot change this huge font on menus. Can anyone tell me
> what I can do about it?
>
> BTW, will it work

if my projects are in directory with spaces? If not, I am in trouble. Per