I am getting an error, while trying to clone project from our GIT repository;
INFO [org.netbeans.modules.git]: https://stash....: cannot open git-upload-pack
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target
I did, however, added all necessary certificates to the cacerts under JDK that
is running Netbeans, but it still can't find it.
Do I need to add -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/path/to/cacerts to
netbeans_default_options in netbeans.conf?
If so, how do I deal with blank spaces in the path, as it looks like
"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_202\jre\lib\security\cacerts"?