On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 at 09:51, Thomas Kellerer <sham...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Can this be changed somewhere?
> So that in all three cases shown in the screenshot, the parameter hint is
> shown.

This feature is not fully complete yet, and was included in NB 11.1
but off by default for this reason.  It will hopefully get further
improvement as we head towards NB 12.0 LTS next year, where the plan
as I understand it is to have it enabled by default (all this from PR
discussion on it).

I noticed the code for this is attached specifically to literals at
the moment, which would explain the current behaviour.

Best wishes,

Neil