Apache doesn't accept the license of SVNKit afaik.

As for the other lib, there is no Apache-wide push for any integration so
Apache's lib works as good or bad on Apache's IDE like any other lib: based
on how much an unpaid volunteer actually worked on it...

--emi

mar., 3 sept. 2019, 14:58 Markus Klein <l...@phatsites.de> a scris: