Anyone have a solution to this? I've been trying NB12 and liking it, apart
from it crashing randomly once a day but I haven't found the cause yet.

CoS still grayed out for war maven project using JDK 8. Any idea?

I just switched back to 11.1 (last version it works in) and it appears NB12
has deleted my 11.1 profile.