I recently installed NB 18 on my Windows laptop, switching from NB 14.
Noticed some strange behavior.

  1.  Sometimes within Netbeans window appears a smaller duplicate and all
editing of the code can be perform only inside this smaller frame.
Some menu items (on the right side) becomes disabled. Resizing of the window
doesn't work. The only way to fix is to shut down NB and restart it.
It happens sporadically (1-2 times a week) and I can't figure out what might
cause it. Has anyone else notice such behavior?
  2.  When I generate unit test, all setup and teardown methods are generated
twice. See snapshot:
[cid:image001.png@01D9BEDF.42F7C9A0]
I am using OpenJDK 18, BTW.
Gary Greenberg