I suspect bottlenecks in the software itself and the flow design will
become a factor before you 800 MB/s. You'd likely hit CPU efficiency
issues before this caused by the flow processors themselves and due to
garbage collection.  Probably the most important factor though will be
the transaction rate and whether the flow is configured to tradeoff
some latency for higher throughput.  So many variables at play but
under idealized conditions and a system like you describe it is
theoretically feasible to hit that value.

Practically speaking I think you'd be looking at a couple hundred MB/s
per server like this on real flows on a sustained basis.