Joe,
Good points regarding throughput on real flows and sustained basis.  My test
was only pushing one aspect of the system.

That said, I would be interested discussing/developing a more comprehensive
test flow to capture more real world use cases. I'll check to see if that
conversation has started.

Thanks,
Lee

Lee Laim