Hi Lee,

I was wondering, did you use PCIe for file flow repo or provenance repo or
content repo? or all of them?

Joe,

The ETL is not very complicated ETL, so do you think isn't it possible to
reach 800MBps in production even if I use PCIe for file flow repo? Is it
worth spending money on PCIe for the file flow repo?

Best regards

--
A.Nazemian