Ali,

Without knowing the details of the data streams, nature of each event
and the operations that will be performed against them, or how the
processors themselves will work, I cannot give you a solid answer.  Do
I think it is possible?  Absolutely.  Do I think there will be hurdles
to overcome to reach and sustain such a rate?  Absolutely.

Thanks
Joe