Prashanth,

The command you ran to generate client certificates did not have a space
between “CN=admin,” and “OU=NIFI” in the certificate DN. This DN must match
exactly the Initial Admin Identity you configure in authorizers.xml, which it
does not. Either change the IAI to match the certificate DN and remove
users.xml and authorizations.xml and restart NiFi, or use the TLS Toolkit to
regenerate a client certificate with the DN that you put in authorizers.xml.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com