Vitaly,

That endpoint will start/stop every component the requesting user has access
to. Is your instance secured? If so please ensure that your including necessary
authentication details. For instance, if your using client certificate in your
browser be sure you request in your Java program uses a similar SSL context.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone