I was wondering if there was anyone on the user group that had successfully
integrated their NIFI authentication to work with Jumpcloud LDAP. I have
followed the steps Jumpcloud provides with adding the correct credentials to
the the NIFI login-identity-providers.xml but I am getting an error of “Unable
to validate the supplied credentials. Please contact the system administrator.”
In the UI in my nifi-user.log I am seeing [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such
Object] when its trying to look up the LDAP user.

Scott