Hello,

I checked your template. Haven't run the flow since I don't have
sample input XML files.
However, when I looked at the MergeRecord processor configuration, I found that:
Minimum Number of Records = 20000
Max Bin Age = 10 sec

By briefly looked at MergeRecord source code, it expires a bin that is
not complete after Max Bin Age.
Do you have 20,000 records to merge always within 10 sec window?
If not, I recommend to lower the minimum number of records.

I haven't checked actual MergeRecord behavior so I may be wrong, but
worth to change the configuration.

Hope this helps,
Koji