Please find answers inline

Thanks & Regards,
Prashanth

From: Pierre Villard [mailto:pierre.villard...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 3:56 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: NiFi Performance Analysis Clarification

Hi,

What's the version of NiFi you're using?  1.6.0
What are the file systems you're using for the repositories? Local rhel file
system (/home dir)

I think that changing the heap won't make any different in this case. I'd keep
it to something like 8GB (unless you're doing very specific stuff that are
memory consuming) and let the remaining to OS and disk caching.
I think NiFi holds the snapshotmap in memory.. since we are dealing with pretty
huge ingress data [I allocated 32GB out of 42GB to NiFi]. Hence, I increased
so.  Does this has anything to do with flowfile checkpoint delay?

Pierre