From: Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, 12 November 2018 at 17:19
To: "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: NiFi 1.8 and stuck flowfile in Load Balanced enabled queue

Hey Dan,

Have looked through the logs to see if there are any WARN or ERROR's indicating
what's going on?

Thanks
-Mark

On Nov 12, 2018, at 9:06 AM, dan young
<danoyo...@gmail.com<mailto:danoyo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello,

We have two processor groups connected via the new  Load Balancing/Round Robin
queue.  It seems that a flowfile is "stuck" in this queue.  I've been watching
it for some time now.  Is there any way to trouble shoot what is stuck in the
queue and why?  or maybe remove it?  I've tried to stop the PG and empty the
queue, but always says emptied 0 out of 1 flowflies...

Regards,

Dano

<Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 7.00.37 AM.png>