Hello,

Most likely your processor built against 1.6 would run fine in 1.9,
but to make sure you just need to update any nifi dependencies in your
poms to 1.9.2.

If you created your project from the archetype and didn't change
anything, then this should just be changing the parent in the root pom
to the new version of nifi-nar-bundles.

If you set it up yourself, then anywhere you depend on nifi-api you
need to change.

-Bryan