Thanks Bryan.
My custom processors are part of a template. However when I try to import
my template in NiFi 1.9, I get an error message saying
PutFeedMetadata is not known to this NiFi instance. I did update all the
dependencies to NiFi 1.9 and even the plugins. We are using a Cloudera
distributed version of NiFi 1.9.
Any idea why is this happening?

Thanks