Yes it does show as an option.
One thing I noticed is that the when the nar is unpacked, the bundled
dependencies are inside META_INF in the work folder in NiFi 1.6.0, however
in NiFI 1.9.0 they go inside NAR_INF.
Why does this happen?
It seems the custom processor that we have uses Springboot, and references
applicationcontext file which was inside META_INF when it was built.
However I cant see that file anymore in the unpacked nar.