Does that mean I need to recreate the processor? Or there is some
workaround?

The processor gets unpacked and its bundled dependencies go in NAR_INF.
However when I drag the processor on the canvas, it comes with a yellow
triangle (and gives the error message I stated above) and properties are
missing as well.