Where is application-context.xml in your NAR?

And how are you trying to load it in
com.thinkbiganalytics.nifi.processor.AbstractNiFiProcessor
?

I would expect it to be packaged into the jar that contains your
processors, most likely in src/main/resources of the processors module
 which then ends up at the root of the jar.

Sent from Gmail Mobile