Hello. We wish to identify the Primary cluster node within our flow. I've
scoured the REST APIs and haven't been able to find a way to do this. Has
anyone figured out a way to do this? I am running NiFi 1.8.
My goal is to develop a flow that distributes subsets of flow processing to
all but the Primary node. The Primary node does all the ListFile reads
across many workflows, and I want to distribute the other flow processing
across the non-Primary cluster nodes.
I assume this information is saved someplace within the JVM as it runs,
because it is displayed in the Cluster page information.
Thank you for any guidance you can provide.