I'd dump a few of those records to disk with PutFile or view them with the
content viewer in the NiFi flow. If you see problems within NiFi, you can
add a new parameter for this in conf/bootstrap.conf:

-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

If it looks good, you need to look at how Oracle is configured because it's
probably set up to convert to that iso character set instead of keeping it
as UTF-8

‪On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 1:24 AM ‫סמדג'ה גיא‬‎ <guy.sma...@dbank.co.il>