From: Valentina Ivanova <valentina.ivan...@ri.se>
Reply to: "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
Date: Wednesday, 5 February 2020 at 11:10
To: "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: NiFi import processor group created with previous NiFi version does
not work

Hi everyone!

We are investigating the following issue.
I have a dev NiFi instance with version 1.10.0 where I created a process group
template with approximately 15 processors. I can upload that template to the
production NiFi with version 1.11.0 and then start version control and commit
it to the nifi registry.
However when I delete that template from the canvas and try to import it from
the registry I get the following error message - No Processor with ID <SOME-ID>
belongs to this Process Group.
If I create the processor group template in the production NiFi 1.11.0 then I
can delete it and import it back to the canvas without issues.
Do you have any idea why this happens? Is this any versioning issues in
connection to the NiFi processors? Help is very appreciated.

Thanks & all the  best

Valentina