PG1 should load data into Target1 then send the data to PG1-out.

PG1-out should then be sent to PG2/3/4-In at the same time.

PG2/3/4 is triggered by arrival of this data and does its full DB
lookup/etc.. to do its thing.

It sounds like the vital point here is you want to ensure each time Target1
is loaded the other three fire.  This should do it