Hi All,

We use a API Manager from WSO2 to proxy our NIFI APIs. This provides
subscription, OAUTH and other features that are very useful

Problem is when a node is disconnected in NIFI (don’t ask, happens more than we
would like) then our API Manager, having been configured to use that node -
will send a 500 back to the user. It is not advanced enough to try other
(possibly up) NIFI NODEs (has a round robin list). Next request gets usually
the next configured NODE..

Thus every x divided by the (number of nodes configured) request fails - when x
represents a disconnected NODE.

Question. What are some of the options for hosting a “reliable” NIFI API in
respect to loss or disconnection of a NODE?

Good question right?

Best Regards,
John