Hello friends,

I'm trying to use the Java site-to-site client to receive data from a NiFi
"Output Port". It's been awhile since I have done this and was using the
"Spark-Receiver" as a general guideline.

When I attempt to create my Transaction object it is always NULL. My code
is simply

```final Transaction transaction =
client.createTransaction(TransferDirection.RECEIVE); ``` and that gives me
a NULL Transaction object.

My question is has something changed I am unaware of where this is no
longer a valid approach? If it is still valid what might be causing the
NULL response from the SocketClient and its EndpointConnectionPool?

Thanks,
Jeremy Dyer