Hello,
I tried both getHTTP and invokeHTTP (but didn't try all options). What I
need is to deal with the cases, such as SSE (Server Sent Events) which
works with long polling. Meaning the client initiates a connection (via a
HTTP request) to the SSE server, the server keeps the connection open (for
as long as possible) and streams data back to the client on the same
connection. I am able to have the data streamed to the client if I set up a
stand alone HTTP client and issue HTTP requests but I am not able to get
getHTTP or invokeHTTP work (I don't get any messages back).

thanks.