Hello,

I am looking if Draw can replace the large number of MS Visio installs in our
company.
We have thousands of Viso .vsd files, which Draw can read. But Draw can only
save the file types .odg, .fodg and .sxd.
Visio cannot read one of these.
How can files be migrated between Visio and Draw? Is there a solution? Do I do
an " Export"? And what file-types are most promising to use?

Best regards, / Met vriendelijke groet,

Hennie Koenen | Vanderlande Industries B.V.
Vanderlandelaan 2, 5466 RB  VEGHEL |THE NETHERLANDS
T  +31 413 495798

** Disclaimer **

This e-mail, including any attachments, may include proprietary and
confidential information of Vanderlande and may only be read by the person or
those persons to whom it is addressed.
This document is forwarded to you in such a form (e-mail) that Vanderlande
cannot guarantee the completeness and/or correctness of its contents and
information.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
immediately. Please also delete this document from your computer.
This document may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, published, modified,
or furnished to third parties, without the prior written consent of Vanderlande.