Hi all,

I found out: there were spaces in the column names in the database. Removing them solved the problem. I’ll file a bug about this.

Cheers, H.

Op 08-10-15 om 13:23 schreef Hendrik Maryns:
Hi there,  (@nl: you can answer me in Dutch)

I am trying to insert conditional text based on a database field just
like it is explained here:
https://help.libreoffice.org/Writer/Defining_Conditions#To_display_conditional_text_based_on_the_contents_of_a_database_field:

But it doesn’t work: I get the ‘no’ text always.  I do not know what I
am doing wrong.  Can someone check my document and tell me?

Please contact me, I am trying to make a minimal example now.

Cheers, H.

--
Hendrik Maryns
http://hendrikmaryns.name