Looks like i missed the last part.

On Aug 27, 2007, at 11:50 AM, deniskulik wrote:

I will try to look at how things work with jpa, ejbs, mdbs and etc more closely. Can anyone please point me to the place where I could find more or
less up to date info on how they can be configured?

We're working on more examples: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ OPENEJB-342

Till then it is possible to pick through the itests application which does just about everything (why it's not a great example). http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/itests/openejb- itests-beans/

Also, I came across
admin web console example applicable to OpenEJB 1.0, is there anything
similar which could be used with version 3?

We're working on porting it up to 3. No big issues, just time. Additionally, you'll also be able add to it yourself with significant ease. Simply deploy a bean like this one

@Stateless(name="webadmin/mypage")
public class MyServletLikeEjb implements HttpBean {

public void onMessage(HttpRequest req, HttpResponse res) throws IOException {
   }
}

Where HttpRequest and HttpResponse are trimmed down versions of HttpServletRequest and HttpServletReponse

The idea behind it being that you could develop small admin style guis of your own for your apps and distribute them in your jar.

-David