On Oct 23, 2007, at 11:52 AM, satsuma wrote:

I got rid off the compilation errors, although I have errors while deploying, but I'll try to read about EJB 3.0 and solve these issues myself. I'll get
back to the forum, if I can not solve the problems.

Following up to see if you were to get past the deployment error you were facing. Ideally our error messages would point you in the right direction well enough that it's clear what the next step is. Definitely let us know if the error you got did not meet that expectation.

-David